Pediatric Dentist in Delray Beach
Are you looking for a pediatric dentist in Delray Beach? Maybe you are new to South Florida, your toddler is ready for his first check up or you just aren’t happy with his current dentist. No matter your reason, we believe you and your child will be pleasantly surprised by Palm Beach Pediatric Dentistry.
The PBPD Difference
We are a board-certified highly skilled pediatric dentist in Delray Beach. However, dental work isn’t our only focus. We also take great care to ensure your children are kept smiling and entertained. We want to positively shape children’s concept of the dentist’s office to promote good oral health. How many dental offices train their staff in the art of making balloon animals? But the fun doesn’t stop there. Our walls are elaborately decorated with colorful artwork. It’s like a children’s art gallery along our walls! There is also an in office playroom to help your children relax while waiting on our staff.
We are a pediatric dentist in Delray beach that offers a variety of services intended to help your child’s dental wellness.
- Dental Checkups: We recommend you take your child to a pediatric dentist in Delray Beach every 6 months. Our semi-annual exam will include a cleaning and any necessary x-rays.
- Fluoride: Fluoride is used to strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay. These treatments will help prevent your child from getting cavities.
- Dental Sealants: These are a special dental coating that prevent tooth decay and make teeth easier to clean.
- Oral Hygiene Instruction and Counselling: Regular brushing and flossing is the most important component to good dental hygiene. We can help teach your child how to properly care for his teeth.
- Nutritional Counseling: The foods you eat and the times of day you eat them have a huge impact on dental health. It is important that your child gets the proper nutrition to keep their teeth and bones strong. It is equally important that your child does not eat too many harmful foods, especially before bed. Our staff can educate you and your child on the nutritional choices that promote good oral health.
Call Us Today
Schedule your child a PBPD appointment today. You finally found a pediatric dentist in Delray Beach that your children will look forward to visiting! Call us at (561) 295-7775 to take the next step in positively shaping your child’s dental future.